IT HAVE EVERYTHING
Log in to the WordPress Administration Panels.
Go to the Appearance panel, then Themes.
Click Add New.
In Search themes… type ‘Safreen’.
When ‘Safreen’ appears click Install button
After Installing the theme Click Activate button
If you're planning to create a site for your business, you'll probably want to have a static front page set. Steps shown in this video:
Create a new page, name it however you want and assign the Business page template to it;
Create another page that will hold you blog posts. Name it however you want but don't assign a page template to it;
Go to Customize > Static Front Page and select A Static Pagefrom the radio;
Set your front page and your blog page from the Front Page andPosts Page dropdowns.
Step 1: Collect the Pro .zip file & license key
- After completing purchase, check your email for Safreen Pro.zip & license key
- And Click on Safreen PRO to download the Safreen PRO .zip file
Caution: Safari automatically unzips the zip file that you download. The Safreen Pro folder you downloaded, right click on it and zip it.
Step 2: Installing Safreen Pro
- Go to Appearance -> Themes -> Add New
- From top, Click on Upload Theme
- Choose the ZIP file you’ve downloaded & Click Install Now
- Click on Activate to active the theme
Step 3: Activating your license
- Go to your website & log in
- Go to Appearance -> Safreen License
- Paste your theme license key into the License Key field
- Click on Save Changes
Info: Without activating license, you will not receive any updates of Safreen PRO
Step 4: Activating your Safreen Lite Widgets
- You need to setup again your front page big image in pro version
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets
- Scroll down to bottom to Inactive Widgets
- Now drag and drop them to Front Page Widget up above
Note: Most of the time safreen lite widgets automatic add in pro version widgets area
Step 1: Create New Post (Posts => Add New)
After Create New Post
Add Title and Description
Add new cetagory (.If you dont want to show this post into latest post section) . Fill cetagory name "static-image"?
Step 1: Add Front Page Statics Image
- Go to Appearance -> Customize -> Theme Option -> Slider setup
Select Post and chose Image -> Save & Publish
Add video tutorila for Statics Image
Each time you want to add or customize an element, you can do them from Appearance -> Customize (area at the left hand side with an instant preview of your changes at the right.)
Install recommended plugin : Safreen widgets
How to add service Block ?
Create 3 pages from pages tab
Go to customize => theme option => service block => Add a widgets => select Safreen-service block (like that add 3 service block )
now from service block widgets select your page for service block content (screen shot image )
About us , Our team , Clients, welcome section
Those section you can easily add from customize => theme option
You can also add from widgets (appear under appearance tab )
For show menu in mobile and any device you need to set up menu
How to setup menu ?
For tutorial of menu check this link : Menu setup